The Town of Wellington was an oil, coal and agricultural hub throughout the 1800s and became a stopping location for wagon trains, travelers, and military movement between Cheyenne, Wyoming and Fort Collins, Colorado. The town was founded in 1902, incorporated in 1905 and named after C.L. Wellington, an employee of the Colorado and Southern Railroad.
Wellington is located at the intersection of Interstate 25 and Highway 1 in the northeast corner of Larimer County and sits at an elevation of 5,201 feet above sea level.
For additional information visit: http://www.townofwellington.com/
Wellington, CO Properties
About the Neighborhood
© 2011-2021 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Accessibility: ColoProperty.com® is conducting periodic site audits in order to identify potential accessibility issues and is implementing changes to improve accessibility. For more information, contact ColoProperty.com®.